December 12, 2010

New Blog

I started blogging not too long ago when I thought I was going to be raising triplet daughters.  The purpose of my blog was intended to share pictures and stories with my family and close friends.  It quickly became inappropriate to post pictures and stories of the babies once a DNA test revealed I was not the father of the babies.  As a result, it became a place for me to share my random opinions and observations...just like any other blog.   I may not have triplet daughters, but I still have opinions.  It's probably self indulgent, but no one is making you read it! Hopefully I can be more honest and forthright in this blog than in the previous one and hopefully this blog is never discovered by the individuals that I may discuss.  

I included the last post on my previous blog that I removed at the request of my ex-wife.  Also because I found it very creepy that the D-bag who knocked up my ex-wife with triplets was reading my blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment